If you are tired of pretty much doing everything you can to lose weight, but there seems to be no result, well just hang in there because change is about to come. You must know that this is not an overnight process. Dieting and exercising are not some magical procedures to make you lose weight within the next 24 hours. But I can help you make things faster than the usual by tricking your mind and doing these tips on losing weight. Results may vary depending on a person’s metabolism and current weight. You might have to work harder than other people if you are really overweight. Don’t be discouraged, because as long as you’re still breathing, then believe that you will get there!
So here are some amazing unconventional tricks make you lose weight without having to go to the gym or completely depriving yourself from eating.
1. Brushing Your Teeth. Believe it or not, but this trick is really effective. Brushing your teeth and gargling with mouthwash will create a sensation in your mouth that you are no longer hungry and it will send a message to your brain that you are full. Try brushing your teeth after each meal or when you’re craving for something to eat but you just ate.
2. Using Small Plates. This is also effective because it will create an illusion to your eyes thinking that your plate is already full. This way, you won’t feel the need to go back and get a new batch of food again.
3. Snacking. Eat small portions of food every 1 to 2 hours. When I say small, I mean really tiny bites of food. It could be some nuts or raisins or organic chips. Through this, you won’t feel the need to binge later in the day when it is time for some real meal.
4. Be Active. You don’t need to do some massive and strenuous exercise to lose weight. Just make sure that you move from time to time and not just in the office for the whole 8 hours that you are in there. You can do some stretches on your cubicle or just use your breaks to walk around your office and greet everybody. This would help burn calories.
5. Post A Picture Of Someone That Inspires You: Whether it is your lover or someone fit, I suggest that you have a picture of them on your wall or board where you could see them everyday and be inspired to be better when it comes to your health.
6. Walk Instead Of Driving: Okay, this is only advisable if your destination is really walking distance, like it is just a few kilometers away from your house. Instead of driving or riding a cab, just walk! It is good for your heart and your general health.
7. Take The Stairs: Unless you work at 67th floor of a building, then it is probably best that you take the elevator. But it is just a couple of floors from ground or even if it is the 8th to the 10th floor, I suppose that is manageable.
These are just among some tricks you could do lose weight without dieting and hitting the gym. Tune in for more!